PRISTINE ORIGINAL OWNER HOME WILL EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS! Largest & most popular open plan in Holland Place with 1932 finished sq. ft. per tax records. Main Level features Welcoming Entry Foyer/Hall with hardwoods, Separate Dining Room, Spacious Great Room with soaring ceilings, cozy gas log fireplace & wall of windows overlooking private covered patio & wooded fenced backyd. Eat-In-Kitchen boasts upgraded appliances & eating bar open to Great Room perfect for entertaining. Spacious Main Level Owner's Suite & Private Bath features Dual Sinks, Seated Shower & Huge Walk-In Closet. Main Level Half Bath feature hardwoods + Main Level Laundry Room. Upstairs offers 2 additional Spacious Bedrooms with walk-in closets share Tiled Guest Bath PLUS Loft currently used as Man Cave. Lots of Walk-In Attic Storage. Garage with electric door opener. Convenient location 2 minutes from I-65 and shopping. Zoned for new Pelham Schools. Welcome to Pelham voted BEST place to live in AL by Money Magazine!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
1,932 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Loft
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Starter, Tile, Gas logs, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Porch, Covered, Deck
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Curb & Gutter. Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors